About Me

Just a reporter getting used to a new set of interviewees and strange things that need to be reported.

Thursday 25 October 2012

Explanations

Okay, just a little message for you all.

If I need to explain something on Insanation or on here, don't fret to ask. Also, if you need to contact me, my email is on my profile...

I don't like explaining anything on Insanation because well.... INSANITY scares the shit out of me.

Also, as a multi-Fear proxy, I like to say that I enjoy serving the Blind Man. So long I take a tome to fill memories with or drop off a full tome (which is kinda hard to do when you can't control the skill... I just walk around for a day and sometime later the tome would be full. Only the timing is horrible, as in if I need it, I can't use it and when talking with people and they suddenly forget their childhood.... well.... it's awkward.) and he doesn't care where I am going or what I am doing...  hence why I am in this world and no one is trying to stop me or ask what I am doing... yet.

Oh, and if Emily's rudely written post on me before doesn't make sense, I serve Sir Slender (Every time I call him that, he nods, so why not call him that all the time?)  Jack Frost (Who just "plays" with me and thanks to him, can survive the cold, cause well, I haven't died yet in near freezing temperature and my body has actually conditioned to it... or what ever actually happened to allow me to not be cold.), The Blind Man (who hasn't taken my memories yet...), the Smiling Man (He gives me red roses... on  a scale of 1 to 10, how deeply scared should I be because I am a lesbian and really don't hope that a male Fear wants me in that way...), the Manufactured Newborn (Who gives me an itch to change my wardrobe to completely Steam Punk... and stole my phone and gave me a bone watch which I "lost" on the way to Dogscape) and The Vision... Because seeing the future in my sleep is so fun when I have no idea why I keep seeing Grayskins... Are they allies, enemies or me, Mitch and Em in the future? I have no idea, a fortune teller woul probably bring better results, and most of them are fakes.

I am so useless at being a servant... I mean, why am I a multi-Fear proxy and yet am given shitty skills? I can't control my memory theft, I was not given any useful combat skills or abilities, see the future when I sleep but it's entirely vague and I can travel between worlds... top that with my good looks, incredible memory that everyone loved and hated (I miss my normal friends... but they all got killed...) and had my lightbulb moments, I'm pretty much useless to Fears because I am just witness pretty much because most of their work is "Kill this" or "Destroy that" and INSANITY and sanity can handle that solo. Hell, Emily gets jobs, and all I get to do is sit around like a fucking idiot who has no fucking clue what they are to do.


Okay, I calmed down now... Anyway, I'm taken it upon myself to act now, and surprisingly it might go without a hitch... assuming this worlds Fears don't decide to fuck with me and those I am dealing with will trust me.

Than again, would you trust me in person? A 23 year old who will never get to be a reporter on TV?

Anyway, I will leave it here. Headache is starting to feel like a giant conga party of Dying Man in my head. Yes, my sense of humor is horrible, sue me. Later all.

OH OH OH, and I got your email Knight, but will respond when I don't have a killer head ache. I got told to update Insanation and decided to post on here and yeah... my headache hates me for it. I'll write that theory for you later. Feel free to post up more Documents until then.

Oh hey, I arrived! I hate buses. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment