About Me

Just a reporter getting used to a new set of interviewees and strange things that need to be reported.

Sunday 21 October 2012

Oh

So... Blair died.

I'm shocked that such a strong person can actually die but the likes of Daisy Chain, and INSANITY for that matter, can break ideas and prove you wrong.

And I feel sorry for sanity, who also liked Blair. INSANITY has been gloating and keeps making comments about finding Daisy Chain and sharing wine with her. Emily kicked him in the shins and before she or I can react, INSANITY slapped her.

"Just because sanity won't hurt a girl, doesn't mean I won't. I would have killed you after the Wooden Girl was done with you if it werent for sanity needing something to distract himself with."

The poor girl loves sanity but with INSANITY in possession, and for a long time too, I predict her poor little heart will break. I hate the Red Cap for tempering with such a poor child. Making poor Emily more receptive to the Red Cap's charm that Mitch's body has.

Hopefully we can get home soon. Or Dimensional Bleeding does us a favor and take us home forcefully for us.

And I wonder why Leola Hood is talking about a Robert when she was with Scape and Grant. And INSANITY's post on Insanation and his current calculation look has me worried.

So many worries and sadness in the world of late. The only good news I can at least think of is Sarah, Lois, Will and Arthur surviving Vincent's attack. But then I think of the baby and I'm sad again.

Fucking hell, why doesn't someone have something GOOD to post about?

No comments:

Post a Comment